Most people will have some form of savings in place. Savings can be for a specific purpose, like paying for your children’s education or paying off your mortgage early. You may just want to build up a “rainy day fund” that can help you deal with unexpected costs or finance some home improvements, Or you may already have a lump sum that you want to put aside for the future.
Currently, deposit rates are not as attractive as they once were, but there are options available to you that can get your money working hard for you. You can avail of many different types of investments, from investments which provide capital security to investments which may carry varying degrees of risk.
Choosing the right savings and investment products can be a daunting task. Some savings and investment products may be suitable for you and some may not. As your personal and financial circumstances change over time, so will your savings and investment needs. At Advent Financial services, one of our financial consultants will be able to explain the choices available to you in simple language allowing you to make an informed decision. They will guide you through the basic elements of investing – risk and return, diversification and your attitude to risk.
Your Financial Broker will get to know you, your personal and financial circumstances, financial plans and your attitude to and capacity for investment risk. They will advise and assist you in developing a well-researched and structured savings and investment portfolio that is compatible with your attitude to risk and is designed to achieve your goals as far as possible. Ultimately, your Financial Broker will ensure you choose the Investments best suited to you.
- The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
- If you invest in these funds you may lose some or all of the money you invest.
- Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- These funds may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
- Withdrawals and switches from funds investing directly or indirectly in property may be deferred for up to 6 months.
- Withdrawals and switches from all other funds may be deferred for up to 3 months.