A mortgage is the most important and probably the largest single financial decision you will make during your lifetime. Whether you are a First Time Buyer or looking to Trade Up/Down, the task of obtaining a mortgage can be an extremely daunting one. How much can we borrow? How much can we afford? Can we keep our Tracker rate? We are in negative Equity, do we have options? Which lender offers the best overall deal? Which lender best fits our criteria?
When making a Mortgage application, getting the right advice is crucial. As a Financial Broker, we deal with all the main lenders operating in Ireland. We have over 11 years experience in consistently delivering tailored mortgage solutions for our clients which is why we are one of Ireland’s leading mortgage brokers.
We obtain mortgages for:
- First Time Buyers
- Movers looking to trade up or down
- Mortgage Switchers looking to obtain a better interest rate
- Self Builds
We offer free initial advice which will include the most current information on:
- Lending Criteria
- Borrowing Limits
- Deposit Requirements
- Interest Rate Options
- Documentary Requirements
- Negative Equity Movers
At Advent Financial Services, we are very proud of our Mortgage application success rate. What sets us apart from so many Mortgage brokers is that we always go the extra mile, we treat every application as if it were our own. We look after everything from start to finish to include:
- We calculate the maximum Mortgage obtainable – based on your criteria
- We confirm this Mortgage is affordable -based on your criteria
- We request and examine all documentation to demonstrate affordability
- We determine which lender is most suitable for your needs
- We package your application properly in accordance with lenders criteria
- Once loan offer is achieved We liaise between lender and your solicitor
Life Insurance and Home Insurance are both necessary in order to secure a Mortgage and at Advent Financial Services we can also find you the best deal on these covers.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so that you know your spending level and prepare you for a successful mortgage application in the future.